Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm a Gleek

If you haven't already figured it out, my favorite show is Glee. Wednesday was one of my favorite episodes so far, mostly due to the fact that spanish teacher/glee coach Will Schuster's crazy baby-napping wife was absent.

Puck's rendition of "Sweet Caroline" is one of my favorite songs done so far. It makes me want to buy the soundtrack that should be coming out soon.
Mr. Schuster's "Thong Song" and "Bust a Move" made me chuckle and at the same time made me feel awkward watching his embarrassing dance moves.
Thank God nothing like a Slushie facial ever happened at my high school. It sure would've woken us all up. I'm not sure why it was a deep brown though. That doesn't look appealing.
I hope Quinn tells Finn soon that its not his baby. Finn and Rachel are meant for each other.

0 comments: